Here’s what’s coming down the pike for this Sunday, 2/28 at Berkeley Friends Church:
- Sunday School classes for children and adults at 10 AM;
- Worship at 11 AM, with singing, group prayer, waiting worship, and a message from Steve Sims on John 15:1-5, entitled, “Weakness and Strength.”
- Fellowship time following worship;
- At 1 PM, either:
- The monthly meeting of the Peace, Environment and Christian Social Concerns Committee, OR:
- A conversation with a Ugandan human rights attorney working for human rights for all in that country. Our guest will be the executive director of Chapter Four Uganda. In 2014, Chapter Four led the constitutional challenge that struck down the country’s Anti-Homosexuality Act, which called for life imprisonment for LGBT people. You can learn more about Chapter Four at http://chapterfouruganda.com/.
As we are aware of our own weakness, we discover that we are strong in Christ, the True Vine!