It’s another full Sunday at Berkeley Friends Church. Here’s what’s happening:
- The Stewardship & Finance Committee kicks things off, meeting at 9 AM.
- Then our regular Sunday School classes for adults & kids follow at 10 AM, along with an ad hoc meeting of the Food Pantry Oversight Committee.
- Then we gather for Meeting for Worship at 11 AM, with song, prayer, corporate waiting on the Lord, and a message on I Peter 2:2-10.
- Fellowship time follows worship…
- …and then the Singing Ensemble rehearses at 1 PM.
Also: Note that the potluck fellowship meeting scheduled for Saturday, 5/20 at the Sims residence has been postponed until we can find a time that will work for more folks. Please stay tuned for a new date and time!