The Berkeley Neighborhood Food Project’s next harvest day will be Saturday, April 14. Please bring your green bags to worship on Sunday, April 8, 2018 (I believe the April 17th date is a typo). Thank you for supporting the Berkeley Food Pantry!
· The day will start at 9:00 AM when the Trustees Committee will meet and the Singing Ensemble will rehearse.
· Then Sunday School for children and adults convenes at 10 AM.
· We gather for Worship at 11 AM, with songs, prayer, and a message by Nikki Gage.
· 12:15 PM, Fellowship time.
· 1:00The Missionary, Outreach and Christian Education Committee will Not meet today.
There will be a Bible Study and Prayer Meeting on Tuesday, 7:15 PM.
Please gather with us! Christ’s blessings!
John H Maurer, for the Ministry and Counsel Committee.
The Berkeley Neighborhood Food Project’s next harvest day will be Saturday, April 14. Please bring your green bag with you next Sunday, April 17, and bring it with you into worship.
Save the date; Berkeley Crop Hunger Walk will be on SundayбApril 29. There will be a rally and registration at 1:00 PM at St. Mary Magdalen at 2005 Berryman. The Berkeley Food Pantry will be one of the recipients of the money raised. For more information, or to walk with the Berkeley Quaker team, or to support one of the walkers, go to httsp://www.crophungerwalk.org/berkeleyca/BerkeleyQuakers or see Dharma.
There will be a talk: Friends and the Indian Boarding Schools:
Outreach Truth, Reconciliation and healing.” at the Berkeley Friends meeting house, 2151 Vine Street at 7:00 PM If you are interested there is a flyer in the Narthex.
The Berkeley Food Pantry needs bags. If you have bags to donate, please see Dharma.